If you found that our housekeeping bath checklist was beneficial, you may also find that our general housekeeping guidelines or our kitchen cleaning guide are helpful. This is where you’ll find our detailed step-by-step guide to cleaning a whole house, including the kitchen, the housekeepingfacility.com way.
Your requirements for housekeeping are always met with enthusiasm and enthusiasm here at Housekeepingfacility.com. If you have any more questions, don’t be afraid to contact us or ask for a free estimate for cleaning services right now.
First, take out the carpets and empty the wastebaskets, then gather your items
- The very first thing on this bathroom checklist that you need to do is clear out your washroom of any rugs, waste bins, or other objects with Washroom Cleaning Service.
- The goal is to get rid of any objects or substances that are going to prevent you from effectively cleaning something. It is inefficient to have to clean around a particular object.
- Assemble all of your cleaning supplies and don a pair of gloves now, as this is a terrific time to do both of those things.
Take out the soaps and put away the show materials
- Once you begin spraying cleaning agents and potentially dangerous chemicals, you will want to make absolutely sure that all of your skin-washing products, including soaps, are moved out of the way before you begin.
- The contamination of these things may result in difficulties related to both health and hygiene.
- Moving these items will not only help you clean more thoroughly, but will also guarantee that you do not overlook any areas.
Cabinets in the bathroom should be cleaned from the top down and the outside in
- After you have cleaned up the debris, you should start from the highest point and work your way down to the lowest point when cleaning.
- You should only clean a surface once to ensure the highest possible level of efficiency. Working in a manner that prevents you from recontamination a surface after it has been cleaned is what this refers to.
- Start with your upper cabinets and/or shelves, whichever is closer to the ceiling.
- Start at the top and work your way down using a cloth that has been dampened with water and sprayed with the multi-purpose cleaner of your choice.
- Return with a clean, dry cloth and dry up all of the surfaces.
- Put off trying to clean the knobs and any other areas that come into contact with the user until last.
Tile and grouting cleaning should be used in the areas of the shower & tub
- Leaving the cleaning product to perform its magic while it sits on a surface is another strategy that might help you speed up the House keeping service process. Usually, we make cleanup more difficult for ourselves just by preventing the cleaning solution from penetrating the stain and removing the soap scum or grime that it encounters.
- Again, way to win, not tougher.
Clean and disinfect the bathroom
- It is a smart suggestion to move on to the toilets now that all of the areas in the bath and tub have been given a chance to soak.
- Again, start from the bottom up and work your way up as you scrub the bowl using a toilet brush and the cleaning product of your choosing. Stains that are difficult to remove can be alleviated by dissolving antacid tablets in the bowl and letting them soak for twenty minutes.
- Always ensure that you clean the exterior of the toilet using the cleaning method of your choosing.
To prepare for floor cleaning, fill a bucket with 1/4 cup of all-purpose cleaner and water.
During this time, while you are waiting for the surfaces of the shower and bathtub to soak, it is a good idea to get your floor cleaning supplies organised.
Put the container and the dirty clothes in the sinks
You don’t need to worry concerning making a mess in your sinks. For this reason, you should leave washing the sink until one of the very last items on your list. Because you will need it to do everything else, there is no use in cleaning it up at the beginning of the game.
Scrub and moisten the walls of both the bathroom and bathtub with hot water before you begin
- You are free to begin scrubbing immediately.
- Verify that you were diligent and that the cleansers you used were effective in removing the dirt.
- It is highly likely that you will require a wide array of scrubbing equipment in order to access awkward areas such as corners, nooks, and holes.
- Spraying all of your surfaces with hot water once you have finished cleaning them will ensure that they are clean. This is the most effective disinfectant ever creat.
Make sure the shower track is clear
- This is a point that often gets overlook despite its level of specificity.
- Scrub the shower and the soap racks until they are clean.
- After you have completed washing the surfaces of the tub and shower, put them back in place.
After rinsing the tub and the bathroom walls, dry them with a clean towel
- At this point, you should do a last inspection of the surface to confirm that it has been thoroughly clean.
- Tile and grout cleanser should be spray into the vanity area, and then the area should be left to sit.
- It is ideal to let this region soak while you attend to other ancillary cleaning activities, just as you should do with the shower and the bathtub.
Clean the fronts of the lower cabinet drawers
- Since you’ve already scrubbed the the cabinets and shelves in the top cabinets, it is now an ideal time to move on to cleaning the cupboards and shelves in the lower cabinets.
- It is also a good idea to review your supply of bedding and toiletries at this time because it is possible that they may have to be restock.
Use a grout brush to clean the area around the drains and the tap
- Begin to scrape the surface
- To reiterate, you might require a more specialised collection of scrubbing tools in order to ensure that all of the crevices and fissures are fully clean.
Scrub the sink, then rinse it along with your rags
- You can begin cleaning the sink at this point.
- Put away any items that could potentially be contamin by the cleaning process, then start to work.
- First, use a cloth that has been sprayed with the cleaning solution of your choice, and then buff the surface with a dry cloth.
Apply some glass cleaner to the mirror, and then buff it until it is spotless
Apply Glass Cleaning Service cleaner that contains ammonia to a microfiber cloth and spritz it. Both dishwashing liquid and water are effective in doing the job.
Clean the top of the vanity with a damp cloth
When you are finished wiping off the sink basin, go on to the vanity counter. This will collect any leftover mirror cleaning solution that you may have.
First take out any used cleaning supplies that are soiled, then scrub and disinfect the sink basin
- Use a cloth that has been dampened with cleaning solution to wipe off the top of the sink and the vanity. After you have finished thoroughly rinsing the area, go to the next step.
- Use a toothbrush to scrub the drain, and the edge of an old credit card to remove gunk from the seams between the sink and the counter.
- After you have finished cleaning the mirrors, the vanity, and the space around the sink, put away all of your cleaning products and get ready to tackle the floor.
Use some kind of cleaning solution to scrub the floor, then let it air dry
- Now that the other surfaces have been cleaned, it is time to concentrate on the floor.
- Spray and moisten the floor surface as you work your way from the far corner of the room toward the entrance using a sponge or the cleaning equipment of your choice.
- Move laterally from side to side while working in increments of one or two feet at a time.
- Make sure to disinfect it, and then rinse it with warm water.
- As you work your way from the rear to the front, make sure to dry off each piece of the floor as you walk forward.
Restock the bathroom with new rugs, mats, and wastebaskets after replacing the old ones
- Make sure that any rags, mats, wastebaskets, or other materials that you are replacing are clean before you replace them.
- The exterior and interior of the wastebasket should be sprayed with an all-purpose cleaner, and then the wastebasket should be wiped down with a towel.
- Last but not least, you will need to check that all of your linens and other bathroom necessities are stocked and stored in the appropriate locations.