Summary: We will discuss why Thunderbird users prefer Thunderbird to Outlook. After that, we come to the solution part to solve how to migrate from Thunderbird to PST with two different methods, i.e., the manual method and the professional Thunderbird to PST Converter.
Describe a Thunderbird.
An open-source cross-email client is Mozilla Thunderbird. To handle your news feeds and mail data, it also provides a free email program. The Mozilla Corporation created it, and they also store user data like calendars, contacts, and emails. Mozilla Thunderbird is a widely used email application for both personal and business usage.
Outlook: What Is It?
The most extensively used and well-liked email program is Outlook. Every email, contact, calendar, and note is stored there. This email client can accurately and securely store all user personal data. It supports the PST format to store all personal data.
Why Users Need to Migrate Thunderbird to a PST File
Each email client has its pros and cons, but Outlook is the best email application I have used for so many years, and the professionals also recommend it. On the other hand, Thunderbird is enjoying a steady rise in popularity and has some of its best features.
- MS Outlook’s Import and Export functions are helpful when opening another file format in Outlook. Thunderbird, however, only supports the MBOX file extension and does not have any Import/Export options.
- Outlook is safer and more secure than other email programs. It offers junk mail filtering and robotically blocks viruses and malware. Thunderbird can be used to secure emails, but MS Outlook is more secure.
- Outlook allows you to add multiple accounts to one profile, just like Gmail. Mozilla Thunderbird does not support this feature.
Why do users stay away from the manual method to convert Thunderbird MBOX files to Outlook PST?
- There are too many steps to follow.
- There are high chances of data being lost during conversion.
- To follow this process, you will need to have complete technical knowledge.
- Only Outlook 2007 Edition is supported.
Professional Method or Approach to Convert Thunderbird Emails to Outlook PST Format
If you are a non-technical user and don’t want any hurdles to converting Thunderbird files to PST format, then try the Softaken Thunderbird to PST Converter Software. The app can safely convert multiple Thunderbird MBOX files to Outlook PST format without losing a single file. There are no chances of data loss when users convert large MBOX files. Both technical and non-technical users can also utilize this app to convert Thunderbird files to Outlook PST files. The app works with all Windows OS versions, whether they’re new or old.
This utility also supports all MS Outlook editions, such as Outlook 2002, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2016, and Outlook 2019. The application also gives a free demo version to all users so they can check the app’s qualities and capabilities before buying the complete version.
Steps to use the app on the Windows OS
- Firstly, download the Softaken Thunderbird to PST Converter on your PC.
- Start the app and select the MBOX files.
- Users have the choice of autoloading the Thunderbird directory.
- After choosing Thunderbird files, users can preview all Thunderbird files before starting the conversion.
- Now select the location where you want to save Thunderbird files.
- Select the.pst format.
- After all the steps, hit the “Convert” button and start converting Thunderbird files to Outlook PST format.
Last Thoughts by Author Pen,
In the manual method, users can convert free Thunderbird Archive to PST format, but this method has multiple disadvantages. While using this approach, there are chances of data loss. Users can use Softaken Thunderbird to PST Converter to export unlimited Thunderbird emails to Outlook PST format without losing a single piece of data. Go to the official website and check out the features and functions of this app.