I need to save a lot of my Outlook communications safely, and everyone knows that the PDF file format is the safest one. So now the question is, without Outlook, how can I convert PST to PDF? It’s not installed on my computer.
You’ve come to the correct spot if you’re searching for an easy way to convert Outlook messages to PDF files. We’ll go over a few different ways to assist you in doing the same here. Pay attention.
Solutions for Converting PST Data
We will now discover the methods that can be chosen to carry out the PST emails to PDF conversion in the upcoming area of the blog. We will first learn how the manual solution functions before hearing about a perfect solution.
Using Outlook, manually convert PST to PDF
- First, open MS Outlook and choose the required Outlook PST file.
- Proceed to the application’s file menu after that.
- Next, select the save as option and save the file in HTML format to the location of your choice.
- Next, open the.html file in Microsoft Word by going to its stored location.
- FFinally, select the option to save from the file menu. Choose the PDF file format from there.
Limitations of the Manual Approach
Although the manual approach described above is simple to use, it has several drawbacks. A handful of these are addressed in the blog post that follows.
- A restricted quantity of Outlook messages can be converted.
- The transfer of PST files with attachments to PDFs is not supported.
- A laborious and time-consuming process.
- The inserted PST files cannot be seen in preview mode by users.
- He or she must be technically sound above everything else, as one error might result in irreversible data loss.
PST-to-PDF conversion without Outlook
You are unable to convert the files without Outlook using the aforementioned manual solutions. Therefore, use the WholeClear PST to PDF Converter Program if you wish to convert Outlook messages in bulk but don’t have Microsoft Outlook installed on your computer. You can safely convert Outlook messages to PDF and other file types, such as MSG, EML, NSF, MBOX, etc., using this wonderful tool. Additionally, the Windows OS is supported by this program.
Features for Outlook Message Conversion
- Users can easily convert large files from PST to PDF format using this sophisticated program.
- Outlook PST data, including all of the attachments, can be converted with this tool.
- The program to convert PST files to the PST file format provides an easy-to-use and interactive interface.
- The final file can be saved by users in any location.
- The folder structure and all of the email’s characteristics are preserved.
- Outlook installation is not required in order to utilize this tool. Compatible with all Microsoft Windows versions, even the most recent.
In addition, consumers can download a free sample version from the website to learn more about the application. Also, a technical support staff is on hand around the clock to assist with any problems the user can have.
The Final Judgment
We’ve covered the best way to convert PST to PDF without Outlook in the post above. The outcome is a conversion that is assured to be simple if you choose the automated method. Those with a smaller amount of PST data can use the manual solution. Currently, the onus is entirely on our users to select the option that best fits their needs.
Author Name: Mark Oliver
Hello, I am Mark Oliver the guest article is a seasoned professional who is passionate about creating informative and interesting material. I am writing with a lot of information and competence since they have a solid foundation in the technological world.